How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone
When you get a new phone, one of the first things you’ll want to do is transfer your contacts over to your new device there are a few different ways to do this. so it can be confusing trying to figure out the process.Luckily we’re here to help you out.In this tutorial I’ll be showing you how to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone in four different ways now let’s get started.Also you can download free tweaks for iOS 12.4.
You Can implement this tutorial on below given versions of iPhone
- iPhone 11,iPhone 11 PRO ,iPhonePROMAX,iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xr, iPhone X, iPhone 8 & Plus, Phone 7 & 7 Plus, iPhone 6S & 6S Plus, iPhone 6 & 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5S
- iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4,iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro
- iOs 11.iOs 12,iOS 13,iOS 12.4
Move to iOS App
The first method you can use to transfer contacts is using the move to iOS app.For Android move to iOS was created by Apple to make it easy for Android users to make the switch to iPhone to begin using it download the app for free from the Google Play Store if you don’t know how to install and download and use Move to iOS app then follow below listed steps:
- From The home screen of your device go to Google Play Store.
- In the Search box type Move to iOS.
- Tap install to start downloading the app
Now turn on your iPhone and start going through the built-in setup guide, just follow the steps on your screen it’ll also guide you through connecting your iPhone to your Wi-Fi network.On iPhone follow below listed steps
- When you get to the apps and data page there you have to select move data from Android.
- Then launch move to iOS on your Android.
- Tap agree to accept the terms and conditions.
- Then tap next on your iPhone.
- Tap continue.
You should see a code appear on your screen of iPhone then go back to your android device and follow below listed steps:
- Enter that code on your Android.
- Select the data you’d like to move over to your iPhone.
- Once you’ve selected everything you want to transfer tap next.
The transfer process will then begin leave both devices alone during the process so you don’t interrupt the transfer, it should only take a few minutes.
When the data transfer is done tap continue setting up iPhone on your iOS device to automatically install any free apps that you had on your Android that are also available on iphone tap add apps, if there are any other apps you’d like to install check out the App Store to download them,
Another way you can transfer your contacts is through your Google account .Now if you don’t know how to transfer contacts through google account then follow below listed steps:
- To start this method launch Safari browser on your iPhone.
- Then go to contacts google.com.
- Sign in to the Google account you use on your Android.
- At the top of your screen tap the small square box to select all the contacts in the list, at once you may need to zoom in to easily tap the box.
- Now tap more select export from the menu that appears in the export format section.
- Select vCard .
- Then tap export now.
- Tap open in contacts .
- Now you should see a list of your Android contacts appear on your screen tap at all contacts.
- At the bottom of your screen tap at all contacts again
Now you can open the contacts app on your iPhone to see that all of your Android contacts have been successfully imported.
The next method I’ll show you is to use iCloud to import your contacts to your iPhone.Follow below listed steps to know how to import contacts from android using iCloud:
- To begin open your computer’s web browser .
- Go to contacts.google.com.
- Then sign in into your Google account similarly to how we showed in the last method.
- Click the square box in the top left to select all your contacts.
- Then click more and select export in the export format section select vCard.
- Then click export now ,
- Open icloud.com and sign in into your Apple ID account.
- Then click the contacts icon in the bottom left corner.
- Click the gear icon then select import vCard in the window that appears locate the vCard file you created in your computer’s downloads folder.
- Then click open your contacts will then be added to your iCloud account
To ensure that they’re being synced to your iPhone open your iPhone settings then tap your name then select iCloud scroll down to contacts make sure the switch beside contacts is green to signify that your contacts are being synced. After a few minutes you’ll be able to open up the contacts app on your iOS device and see that your contacts have been synced to your new iPhone.
The last method you can use is to manually enter contacts into your iPhone.We’d only recommend doing it this way if you have a small contacts list as manually entering a long list of contacts could take a long time.Follow below listed steps to do that:
- To start open the contacts app on your iPhone.
- Then tap the plus button at the top.
- Find a contacts information on your Android and type in that information in the new entry you’ve created on your iPhone including their name phone number and email address.
- if you want you can also add other information like their birthday or home address.
- When you’re finished tap Done to save the contact to your list.
Repeat these steps to add the remaining contacts you’d like to save to your iPhone.Those are all the ways you can transfer contacts from Android to iPhone thanks for reading this tutorial.If you found this tutorial helpful we’d love it if you’d hit the thumbs up button.
That’s all for today I hope you have find the way on How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone .If you have any questions related to this topic then feel free to ask down below in the comment box.Also you can like us on Facebook so you never miss an update.
Related Articles on HOWTOFIX: