If your iPhone X,XS or iPhone X Max battery Draining Fast All of a Sudden then you don’t have to worry because in this tutorial i will tell you how to fix iPhone X battery health to 100% .I get questions about iPhone X battery problems every single day.The battery health that’s within the battery in the iPhone where it gives you your maximum capacity.Alos read How To Fix iPhone X Stuck on Apple Logo
My 10S max has 100% battery life and people are always asking me what I do to maintain that, so well there’s a couple things and some people may or may not agree with me but I’ve done quite a bit of research on this from different websites such as Popular Mechanics and PC Magazine to things like battery university and other documents from professors as well.So what you’ll find though is when you ask a battery expert some people say one thing some other people say another thing.So I’ll give you what I do to maintain that battery health number.
So the first thing you need to understand is batteries are in a constant state of decay they decrease size over time so unlike your vehicle’s fuel tank, if you have a ten gallon fuel tank it will always be ten gallons but on an iPhone or a battery that 10 gallons over a year may shrink down to nine gallons and then after two years could be eight gallons and over time it degrades enough to where it can’t fuel the power needed from the iPhone.So that’s what’s happening with battery health and what that’s actually measuring its full ability to hold the original capacity.
What is Cycle on iPhone X battery?
Now Apple says that after 300 to 500 cycles you should be able to get about 80% of your original charge still, so a cycle is when you drain your battery from 100% down to zero and then bring it back up you’ve cycled the battery.Now if you’re only draining the battery 20% and bringing it back up that’s not a full cycle that’s only about 1/5 of a cycle or 20% of a full cycle so those don’t count as full cycles the math is a little bit fuzzy depending on who you ask but it’s basically if you drain it down 50% charge it drain it again 50% now that you’ve got a full cycle.
What affects iPhone X battery?
The number one thing that affects iPhone’s over time is heat, so if you’re an environment where it’s constantly around 100 degrees Fahrenheit that’s going to be more of a factor in degrading the battery than charging it, so if you’re going to drain that battery down and charge it that’s okay but if you’re in a hundred degree heat it’s going to degrade the actual chemical physical ability for that battery to maintain its charge over time.
How To Fix iPhone X battery draining so fast
So now let’s talk about how to fix iPhone battery health or life to 100% .If your iPhone X battery is draining fast at night then you must try below listed methods.I hope these methods will help you a lot to keep your iPhone battery to 100%.
Method.1 Turn Off Background App
First off all you have to close all of the applications that are running in the background to do that you have to follow below given steps.
- From the home screen of your iPhone X go to the Settings.
- Then General.
- Then tap on Background App Refresh.
- Now Select OFF from three option (off,WiFi and Mobile data).
Solution 2.Force Restart
If the first method doesn’t work for you then you can try force restart method on your iPhone X.Follow below steps in order to do that.
- Press the volume up button and release it.
- Press the volume down button and release it.
- Press and Hold the side button until the Apple logo appears.
Method 3. Turn On Auto Brightness on your iPhone X
If your iPhone X battery draining to fast at night then you have to turn on the auto brightness to to so follow below given steps.
- First go to the Settings.
- Find general and tap on it.
- Then tap on Accessibility.
- Then Tap Display Accommodations.
- There you will see option just Turn On “Auto brightness”
Method 4.Check the battery consumption for apps
If your iPhone battery is draining then it’s important to check which battery is consuming more battery.To check this follow below listed steps.
- Go to the Settings.
- then go to Battery.
- Under BATTERY USAGE you can see the battery consumption for each apps.
- Find which app make your iPhone X battery draining so fast and uninstall that app.
Method.5 Enable low Power Mode.
If you want to iPhone X battery life to 100% then you have to enable low power mode to do this follow below listed steps.
- Go to the Settings.
- Then go to the Battery.
- Turn On “Low Power Mode”.
Solution.6 Turn OFF Location Services
If you don’t need location service then turn it off because it is darning or you can say consuming your iPhone X battery so turn that OFF.
- Go to the Settings from the home screen of your iPhone X.
- Then find privacy and tap on it.
- Then go to Location Services .
- Disable “Location Services.
- Tap turn OFF in the pop-up.
Solution.7 Force Close Apps
Force close apps ever time after using the phone will help to save iPhone X battery life.To do that follow below given steps.
- Swipe the screen up from the home screen.
- Here you can see recently closed apps.
- Press and hold the app firmly.
- Tap ‘ _’ symbol in the red circle at the upper corner of the app.
Solution.8 Check for software update
Many-times if your iPhone is not updated to the latest version of iOS then this may also caused battery drain .To update to the latest version follow below listed steps.
- Connect your iPhone to WiFi.
- Go to the Settings then General.
- Then Tap on Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install if update is available.
Solution.9 Turn OFF WiFi and Cellular Data
Turn off WiFi and cellular data when not necessary.Because they may use your iPhone battery excessively.So if you are sleeping or you are not using your iPhone X then turn off data on your mobile.
Solution.10 Reset All Settings
Reset all settings on iPhone X to do that follow below listed steps.
- Go to the Settings.
- Then go to the General.
- Then Reset.
- Tap “Reset all settings”
- Enter your pass-code and restrictions passcode.
- Tap “Reset all settings.
- Again tap “Reset all settings”
That’s it,these were the top 10 solutions to Fix iPhone battery health.If you have any question related to then feel free to ask down below in the comment section.Also you can like us on Facebook so you never miss an update.
- How To Fix Showbox Connection error?
- How To Fix Sorry there was a problem with your request
- How To Fix Cydia Tweaks Not Showing in Settings
- How To Fix iPhone stuck on connect to iTunes screen