How to Fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode 7 Ways
How to Fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode without data loss updated 2019:First of all I am happy to tell you that you are not alone to deal with such frustrating situation that iPhone stuck in recovery mode when updating to iOS 13.As it appears to be a common issue in addition, there are several ways to exist iPhone recovery mode .No matter you fail to jailbreak or intentionally activate recovery mode.
To solve the problem or like many of us you are just trying to update your iOS system how lucky you are to have both good news. I will show you how to get iPhone out of recovery mode.
How To put iPhone 6s or earlier in Recovery Mode:
First of all you should learn how to put iPhone into recovery mode if you have iPhone 6s or earlier then follow below listed step to put your iphone in recovery mode.
- First turn off your iPhone 6s or earlier.
- and then press and hold down the home button.
- Run iTunes on Computer/Mac.
- Then connect iPhone to computer.
- Release the button until you see the message connect to itunes screen.
How To Put iPhone 7 into Recovery Mode
- Power off your iPhone 7.
- Then press and hold down volume down.
- Launch iTunes on computer and then connect iPhone to this computer.
- Release the button until you see the message connect to itunes on screen.
How To Put iPhone 8 iPhone 8 plus or iPhone X into Recovery Mode
iPhone 8 iPhone 8 plus or iPhone X and later as iPhone 8 and later versions doesn’t have a physical home button what you should do is.
- Tune off your iPhone.
- Then plug your iPhone to computer with USB cable.
- Then run the latest iTunes on your computer.
- Press and release the volume up button and then volume down button.
- Then press and hold the power button until you see the message connect to itunes.
How To Put iPhone 11,iPhone 11 PRO iPhone 11 Pro MAX into Recovery Mode
Now to put iPhone 11,iPhone 11 Pro in recovery mode follow below listed link.
If you are looking for a way to get your iPhone out of recovery mode without loosing data please move to below section.
How to Fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode (iPhone 6-11)
Now In this section we will show you How to Fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode (iPhone 6-11) or how to get iPhone touch out of recovery mode in common ways .
Method-1 How To fix iPhone stuck in Recovery Mode Without Data loss;
Now if your iPhone is stuck in recovery mode and your want to fix it without the loss of your data then follow below listed steps to know how to fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode without data loss )from iPhone 5-11)
- First of all you have to download dr.fone – Repair (iOS) go to their official website to download this tool.
- Download and install dr.fone – Repair (iOS) for free on your computer or MAC
- Once the download process completes launch the tool on your PC.
- There you will see an option Repair from Dr.fone click on it.
- Now you have to connect your iPhone/ipad/iPad Touch to your Mac or PC.
- On the screen of your PC/Mac you will see Exit Recovery Mode click on it.
Method-2 How to Fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode an usual way
There is a normal way you can use to exit iPod iPhone iPad recovery mode .You can turn off the iPhone and then reboot it again.
- Press and hold power button and home button at the same time to shut off iPhone.
- Hold the same buttons again to get out of recovery mode (if you are using iPhone 7 iPhone 7 plus you should press volume down button rather than home button, for iPhone 8 and later you should quick press volume up and then volume down button and then hold power button until your iPhone reboot).
Method-3.How to Fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode via TinyUmbrella
It is one of the best tool if you are using iPhone 5s and now your iphone 5s is stuck in Recovery mode you must try TinyUmberlla. Not only on iPhone 5s this tool is available for all versions of iPhone.And the most latest version is for iOS 13.
You can use it to fix iPhone 7 stuck in recovery mode or any version of iPhone by following these steps:
Step 1.First of all you have to download and Install TinyUmbrella from their official site. Doesn’t matter if you want this software for your Mac or windows,It is available for both Mac and Windows systems.
Step 2. One the download process completes you have to launch the TinyUmbrella on your computer.
Step 3.Now connect your iOS device to computer to it.
Step 4. Wait for sometime the tool will automatically detect your device.
Step 5. Once your device is detected there you will see a pop-up window, just click on the “Exit Recovery” option from the interface.
Method-4.How to Fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode using iTunes
If above-mentioned way doesn’t work for your iOS device you can try to use iTunes to fix this.Please keep in mind data on your device will be erased.
- Run the latest iTunes on your computer.
- Then connect your device via a USB cable.
- iTunes will detect your device and in recovery mode and then you can follow the instruction to restore your device.
Method-5.How to Fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode DFU mode
How to get iPhone touch out of recovery mode via DFU mode. DFU mode is another solution to solve iOS device stuck in recovery, but it will wipe your data on device which is similar with the way using of itunes. You should pay attention to whether you did backed up data.
- Run iTunes on computer.
- Connect device to computer (for iPhone 6s and earlier hold power button and home button at the same time for 8 seconds and for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus hold power button and volume down button instead for 8 seconds, for iPhone 8 iPhone 8 plus,iPhone 11,11 PRO MAX and later press and quick release volume up button and then power off the device after that hold both power button and volume button for 5 seconds)
- Release buttons when the screen shows nothing.
Method-6.How to get out of recovery mode (iPhone 6-11) via Phone lab
Use phone lab iOS system recovery to exit recovery mode. A powerful iOS system recovery utility phone lab iOS system recovery software is able to fix many iPhone screen problems such as iPhone stuck in recovery mode, DFU mode, black blue red screen and other abnormal situations below is a simple tutorial on how to use the software to kick your iPhone out of recovery mode step one the software offers both Mac and Windows versions and it works for all iOS models like iPhone, iPad, iPod touch.Phone Lab is Paid Application If you want to purchase it then you can get out of the recovery mode via phone lab.
If the above Mentioned methods doesn’t work for you then there is a last option to go to the official website of apple store.There they will guide you .If you have warranty on your iPhone then you must checked it checked the pros at an Apple Service Center, Authorized Apple Service Provider or Apple Store.
That’s all for today I hope you have got the answer on How to Fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode 7 Ways .If you are still facing issue on this problem then feel free to ask down below in the comment section.Also you can like us on Facebook so you never miss an update.