How To fix Stuck In a Boot Loop on iOS 13
If you are updating to iOS 13 and when ever you try to update it stuck in a boot loop .This Tutorial is all about How To fix iPhone Stuck In a Boot Loop on iOS 13 (iPhone 7-11). So you might be in a situation where your iPhone is continuously rebooting itself and the same happen with my iPhone 7. I updated to iOS 13 the betas and it totally braked my device I was unable to install iOS 13 on iPhone.You can also read some of the fixes on this website have a look:
- How to fix iOS 13 Update stuck without Data loss
- How To Fix An Error Occurred installing iOS 13 on iPhone
Now I’m gonna show you guys how to actually fix boot loop on iPhone 8,7 or another iPhone .Below is the list of iPhone on which you can implement this method:Recover your iPhone contacts for free.
- iPhone 11,iPhone 11 PRO ,iPhone PROMAX,iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xr, iPhone X, iPhone 8 & Plus, Phone 7 & 7 Plus, iPhone 6S & 6S Plus, iPhone 6 & 6 Plus, iPhone SE
- iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4,iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro
If you’re currently going through a boot loop or your iPhone is appearing to be dead then in this tutorial I will show you guys how to revive it.It’s nothing new I mean this tutorial is probably been out like a billion times but for those of you who are specifically on devices like the iPhone 7 or really any other iPhone ,there’s gonna be a really useful thing.
Before Start To Fix Backup your iPhone/iPad
Now the main thing I want to highlight is most probably all your data is going to be lost but if you have an iTunes backup or something an iCloud backup then you will be good.So before starting this Tutorial Backup your iPhone to iClud or iTunes.
That’s why I recommend people downloading like Google photos and things like that because those things actually sync up your photos to the cloud or your iCloud information like your contacts and iMessages. Most likely those will be backed up but let me show you guys how to backup iPhone.
The first thing you want have do is make sure you have either a Mac or a PC and also make sure you have iTunes installed that’s two important things you can actually go through and restore your device .
Step-1.Power OFF your iPhone
So the first thing you want to do is make sure your device is totally powered off..Now if you don’t know how to power OFF iPhone then you have to follow below listed steps:
How To Power OFF iPhone 6s or Earlier?
- First Press+Hold Power Button for 3 seconds.
- Once you see a slider to power off .Swipe it to power OFF.
How To Power OFF iPhone iPhone 7 or later?
- Press and Hold power button on your iPhone for at least three seconds.
- Once you see a slider swipe it to power OFF.
How To Power OFF iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone 11, or iPhone 11 Pro?
Now To Power OFF iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone 11, or iPhone 11 Pro read below Tutorial.
Method-1-Force Restart To How To fix iPhone Stuck In a Boot Loop
Follow below listed steps to put your iPhone into recover mode:
How To Force Restart iPhone 6s or?
Follow below listed steps if you don’know how to force restart iPhone 6s this method will remove boot loop.
- Once iPhone is OFF .Now Press+Hold home button button
- Don’t remove your fingers from home button .Once your iPhone vibrates it will break the boot loop.
How To Force Restart iPhone 7 or later or?
- Once iPhone is OFF .Now Press+Hold volume down button.
- Don’t remove your fingers from volume Down button until your iPhone vibrates.
How To Force Restart iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone 11, or iPhone 11 Pro
Now of you are facing boot loop issue on iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone 11, or iPhone 11 Pro the follow the link to restore it.
Method-2 How To fix Stuck In a Boot Loop on iOS 13 Using iTunes
Now once you see iTunes found on the screen of your Mac/Computer now follow below listed steps:
Step-1:-Connect your iPhone/iPad to computer or MAC.
Step-2:-Now There will be two options Restore and update click on Update.
Step-2:-If you are unable to see above window then you have to click on Summary and then click on Restore iPhone.
Method-3.Fix iOS 12/12.3 iPhone boot loop with iOS System Recovery without data loss
Now if you are stuck in a boot loop and you want to recover it without data loss and you try above listed methods and that did not work for you then you can try iPhone boot loop with iOS system Recovery without data loss.In this method we will use dr.fone-repair tool if you don’t know how to use dr.fone recovery then we will how you how to use dr.fone to recover iPhone that stuck in boot loop.This tool is known to resolve all kinds of issue related to iOS and one of the great things about this tool is it free.Follow below listed steps to fix boot loop on iOS 12/13 or iPhone 6/7/8/X/11.
- First of all you have to download dr.fone – Repair (iOS) go to their official website to download this tool.
- Download and install dr.fone – Repair (iOS) for free on your computer or MAC
- Once the download process completes launch the tool on your PC.
- There you will see an option Repair from Dr.fone click on it.
- Now you have to connect your iPhone/ipad/iPad Touch to your Mac or PC.
- On the screen of your PC/Mac you will see Exit Recovery Mode click on it.
If you have any question related to this topic then feel free to ask down below in the comment section.Also you can like us on Facebook. Some of the most popular fixes on How to fix have a look.