How To Fix iPhone 8 Battery Draining Fast All Of Sudden
Is your iPhone 8 battery drain overnight? or your iPhone 8/8 plus battery drain when turn off? then don’t worry because in this tutorial I will tell you How To Fix iPhone 8 Battery Draining so Fast All Of Sudden.I will give you different solutions to fix battery drain problem .You just have to follow these solutions.
Not only iPhone 8/8 plus have battery drain problem you are not alone in this word ,Every iPhone user face this problem.This happens when your iPhone gets old.Now I will give you different solutions to maintain your iPhone 8 battery life to 100%.
Solutions on How To Fix iPhone 8 Battery Draining Fast All Of Sudden
Solution.1 Turn OFF Background App Refresh
If your battery drain so fast then this is the first solution you should try .To turn off background app refresh you have to follow below listed steps.
- From the home screen of your iPhone 8/8plus go to the Settings.
- Then find General and tap on it.
- there you will see your option tap on Background App Refresh.
- Now you have Select OFF from three option (off,WiFi and Mobile data).
Solution 2.Force Restart
There is another solution to battery drain problem.But i this force restart is the solution to most of the iPhone problem so that method to force restart your iPhone 8/8 plus.
- Press the volume up button and release it.
- Press the volume down button and release it.
- Press and Hold the side button until the Apple logo appears.
Remember do not hold and press the volume up and down button at the same time.
Method 3. Turn On Auto Brightness on your iPhone 8/8 plus
If your iPhone 8 battery draining to fast at night then you have to turn on the auto brightness to do so follow below given steps.
- First go to the Settings.
- Find general and tap on it.
- Then tap on Accessibility.
- Then Tap Display Accommodations.
- There you will see option just Turn On “Auto brightness”
Method 4.Check the battery consumption for apps on iPhone 8/8 plus
If your iPhone battery is draining then it’s important to check which battery is consuming more battery.To check this follow below listed steps.
- Go to the Settings.
- then go to Battery.
- Under BATTERY USAGE you can see the battery consumption for each apps.
- Find which app make your iPhone X battery draining so fast and uninstall that app.
Method.5 Enable low Power Mode.
If you want to iPhone 8 battery life to 100% then you have to enable low power mode to do this follow below listed steps.
- Go to the Settings.
- Then go to the Battery.
- Turn On “Low Power Mode”.
Solution.6 Turn OFF Location Services
If you don’t need location service then turn it off because it is darning or you can say consuming your iPhone 8/8 plus battery so turn that OFF.Unnecessary apps will not allow your battery to go above 85% or 80%.
- Go to the Settings from the home screen of your iPhone 8.
- Then find privacy and tap on it.
- Then go to Location Services .
- Disable “Location Services.
- Tap turn OFF in the pop-up.
Solution.7 Force Close Apps
Force close apps ever time after using the phone will help to save iPhone X battery life.To do that follow below given steps.
- Swipe the screen up from the home screen.
- Here you can see recently closed apps.
- Press and hold the app firmly.
- Tap ‘ _’ symbol in the red circle at the upper corner of the app.
Solution.8 Check for software update
Many-times if your iPhone is not updated to the latest version of iOS then this may also caused battery drain .To update to the latest version follow below listed steps.
- Connect your iPhone to WiFi.
- Go to the Settings then General.
- Then Tap on Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install if update is available.
Solution.9 Turn OFF WiFi and Cellular Data
Turn off WiFi and cellular data when not necessary.Because they may use your iPhone battery excessively.So if you are sleeping or you are not using your iPhone X then turn off data on your mobile.
Solution.10 Reset All Settings
Reset all settings on iPhone 8 to do that follow below listed steps.
- Go to the Settings.
- Then go to the General.
- Then Reset.
- Tap “Reset all settings”
- Enter your pass-code and restrictions passcode.
- Tap “Reset all settings.
- Again tap “Reset all settings”.
That’s it I hope now you find the solution on How To Fix iPhone 8 Battery Draining Fast All Of Sudden .If you still have queries on this topic then feel free to ask down below in the comment section.Also like us on Facebook so you never miss an update .