In this Tutorial we will tell you How To Fix AIRPODS PRO NOT Working?.Is your right airpod stopped working? or sometime there is a problem that airpod not resetting then we are here to help you about every problem related to airpod.In this Tutorial we will give you 9 different methods to fix that problem so read all the methods and then implements them on your airpod.
Sometimes people may ask why is my left airpod not working?Then the answer is if your AirPods Pro is only playing music in one ear piece, sounds stifled or simply the volume is excessively low, or may be the reason is that the noise cancellation is not operating properly… whatever the reason it may be from those mentioned above, these 9 solutions explained below in this guide will surely help you and your AirPods Pro will definitely start working again.Without wasting anytime let’s directly jump right on them.
How To Fix AIRPODS PRO NOT Working?
It doesn’t if you are here to know how to fix right airpod or how to fix left airpod any problem solution is mentioned below just go through them and I hope at the end of this Tutorial you will find your answer.
Resetting Your AirPods Pro.
First thing and the most important thing to be kept in mind that if your AirPods Pro are not working properly, the first simplest and easiest possible solution is to reset them.Resetting the AirPods Pro is the same of regular Airpods that how you reset them.
Here are the steps:
- If you have the Airpods Pro in your ears, in order to reset them, you need to take them off and put them back into their case properly as shown in the picture below. After placing them in position, close the lid of the case, and wait for 30 seconds, now reopen the lid but don’t take the Airpods Pro out at once because after that there is another step to be followed.
- Now open the settings app on your iPhone, iPad or your iPod Touch, and tap on Bluetooth.
- Opening the Bluetooth page, an “i” (information) icon will be visible right next to your AirPods Pro tap on it and to Forget This Device tap on Confrm message.
- Last thing to do after that, place your opened case of AirPods Pro right next to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch close enough in the Bluetooth range to and reconnect your AirPods Pro again with your device.
You can follow above mentioned steps if you are facing Right airpod not recognized or airpods automatic ear detection not working.
Updating AirPods Pro.
Just to be clear: AirPods Pro cannot be updated straight up. For this purpose you need to have your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch devices to update its firmware. Apple.inc has introduced a joint fixes and tugs newly based on their change logs on the subject of fixing both the regular AirPods as well as the new latest AirPods Pro.
Bearing in mind the AirPods Pro are new-fangled to the line, for sure Apple.inc will introduce a software patch which will enhance their performances over the coming time period.
So keep an eye on the new updates. And if Airpods settings not showing, If you have never updated your AirPods Pro before on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch devices, then here are the simples steps that how you can do that:
- Open your Settings app on your device and go to General.
- Go to the Software Update.
- If any of new updates are available to be downloaded and installed then they will be shown there with Download option. Simply tap on the Download button and then after downloading is complete. The Install button will appear, tap on it to begin the updating process.
In the updating process your device will restart, it is advised that do anything stupid while it’s updating your software otherwise it will corrupt your device and will also erase all your personal data right away.
Noise Cancellation Modes
Now coming to the noise cancellation, there are two known cancellation modes Active Noise Cancellation or Transparency mode, there are a several different ways but here we will tell you the easiest way:
To proceed with this method, you will need an iOS 13.2 on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch devices.
- On your iPhone device from the top right corner swipe down to open Control Center. And if your iPhone has a Home Button, you can simply do it by swiping up from the bottom of your display.
- Once you are in Control Center, keep your Volume slider pressed and hold it till you find the Active Noise Cancellation options there here pinch on Noise Cancellation that is on the left side to enable it for your AirPods Pro. And on the other hand if you want the Transparency mode, then simply just choose the Transparency.
Control Mode’s action only works with AirPods Pro.
This allow you to change noise control mode from Siri app, and also through Shortcuts app, or even through a widget
Here’s the method to add the Noise Control Mode shortcut:
- Jump to your Shortcuts app.
- There will be a “+” icon located at the top-right hand corner of your screen simply tap on it.
- Now search for AirPods / Noise Control.
- Set Noise Control Mode will appear, tap on it.
- Pinch on the Route button and then select your AirPods Pro from the list, on the main page.
- Last step is that, tap on Noise Control Mode.
Active Noise Cancellation Not Working on your AirPods Pro?
On every occasion your Active Noise Cancellation discontinues to working with your new AirPods Pro, here are a few of the solutions that you can apply to them.If Active Noise Cancellation Not Working on your AirPods Pro? then follow below listed steps.
- Yet, one trick that is appreciated and recommended by the iPhone users to fix this issue is by testing out the noise cancellation by simply enabling the Noise Cancellation with 1 AirPod feature. That is Accessibility.
- Next step is to scroll down and right below the Physical and Motor section, tap on the AirPods.
- After that, under the Noise Control section, enable the Noise Cancellation with One AirPod setting and ensue if the Active Noise Cancellation works with either one of your AirPods. Once again disable the setting and then test the Noise cancellation another time with both of your AirPods.
This can be also said an option for reset of the noise cancellation feature on your AirPods Pro.
AirPods Pro Press Too Slow or Too Long?
AirPods Pro Press Too Slow or Too Long? Give this method a try too.One of the major issue that many of the iOS users are facing with their AirPods Pro is that the nods for the AirPods Pro seem impassive, too slow and taking long time to comprehend. One of my Airpods is not working.
In this case, to fix this issue the best way to calibrate your AirPods Pro is to the follow these steps:
- Go to your Settings app on your iOS devices i-e iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and then go to Accessibility.
- Now the possibilities that we want to emphasis here are: Press Speed and Hold Duration.
The Speed settings handle and alter the speed with two or three presses which user can do on the stanch of your their AirPod. The options are by Default set by the Apple, Slow and deliberate. From now if you’re ruling the presses are too slow try the Default settings or if the presses are too reckless or unsympathetic try the gentle or deliberate options for extreme receptivity.
The Clamp Duration settings knob the interval needed to squeeze of the twig of your AirPods to entreat diverse actions. Henceforth if you’re ruling the congestion feature is calling impassive or is calling the off beam option, then try the Squat or Squatter options for a variation.
This Little Trick Helps Whenever Your AirPods Pro Is Only Playing in One Ear or No Sound Is Coming Out.
One of the utmost standard methods in the midst of our people who reads here often flaunted solution for best AirPod related snags is the suck-it scheme. If you continually discover the rigorous on the AirPods Pro is too low or inaudible, or if you feel the sound is being choked to some degree then this method will surely work curiosities
Here’s a significantly explicated video on how to do this procedure:
Give it a try and that surely will save you the excursion and also the overhead of going to your adjacent Apple store to fix this problem.
Cleaning Your AirPods Pro.
Cleaning your AirPods Pro should be a necessary predictable every few weeks or so to guarantee that no fragment is stucked between them.
One excessive way to hygiene your AirPods Pro is to use the specified crafted AirPods buds to clean the speaker grids as well as crannies.
Use a microfiber cloth which is specially designed for this purpose of cleaning the devices to washout the debris and dust. On the other hand, if you do not have these particular crafted AirPod buds, you can also use a lenient toothbrush and smoothly clean the speaker grids after that wipe it with a clean microfiber cloth every time you brush it.
On the adjacent note, using any other method of cleaning with tissue paper, or a safety pin, or with a bath towel or even with a vacuum cleaner is only going to take along demise.
This setting was added to help hearing-impaired users. So if you find that your AirPods Pro is only playing in one ear or even if you find that one AirPod is louder than the other then that could very well be this setting has been turned on by mistake. Right Airpod does not work, or the left airpod not showing up
For the iPhone users;
- Go to the Settings app and then to General. And then to the Accessibility.
- Now go all the way down to the Hearing section in the Accessibility. You will see a slider with the L and R symbol at both sides of it. That slider helps to adjust the volume level on both of the sides of the Airpods separately. Adjust the sound according to your own choice, recommended is that slider should be in the center. Along with that make sure that Mono Audio is switched off, that you will find right above this slider
Try Another Pair of Bluetooth Headphones.
One of the prime issues that have weighed down the Apple Airpods Pro is that; right Airpod stopped working, they have them be stuck in headphones mode. This can happen every so often mainly if you’re in the middle listening to sportily or some music and all of a sudden the music stops playing in the Airpods. Sometimes this happen even if you’re on a call and you hear nothing from the other person anymore that is on call with you.
Airpods play pause not working, Toggling On and Off Airplane Mode can be a best solution in this scenario.
Reach Out to Apple.
If you have tried all the possible solutions listed above in this guide, then what we will suggest you is that your AirPods Pro that you are using with your device is defective, and they need a manual inspection from Apple manufacturers itself. You can request them for an exchange of a new unit if you bought them from the authentic source. Right airpod not recognized.
Visit the Apple’s Get Support website, over there go to the AirPods section and then click on the Audio Quality and have a chat with them and explain your problem that you faced.
We have the expectation that the material above might have helped you to fix any issue that you were having regarding your AirPods Pro and with any luck they might have got back to working condition again.
That was all on How To Fix AIRPODS PRO NOT Working? If you have any question related to this topic then feel free to ask down below in the comment section.Also you can like us on Facebook so you never miss an update.If this tutorial helped you then share it with your friends so that they can also take advantage from this tutorial.